To Get Started:
Your Chirrp putting system is comprised of a base with built in electronics, a carpet with alignment holes, and a pair of golf tees that allow you to change the incline of the base by placing them in holes underneath.
This video demonstrates the first time setup of your device. An important part of your setup is Lighting management. Please watch the Lighting Management video here, and keep your Chirrp setup away from direct sunlight/shadows and incandescent spotlighting.
- Scan the app QR code on the box or go to https://chirrp.com/app/
- Download the app for IOS or Android.
- Make sure that you have Bluetooth enabled.
- Give the Chirrp app permission to access Bluetooth, when prompted.
- Take your Chirrp putting system out of the box and place it in an area with good lighting conditions.
- Plug in your Chirrp.
- Open the App and Register your account.
- Choose Open Practice and start putting!