Chirrp Putting System

(1 customer review)

$229.99

Chirrp Putting System

A sensor-enabled putting mat with a free iOS/Android app that tracks and scores every putt during your practice.

  • Connects to your phone or tablet via Bluetooth
  • Free iOS and Android apps to track your putting skill
  • Multiple practice modes to keep practice fresh
  • In-person competitive play – play against your friends and family
  • Online competitive games (coming soon)
Clear

SKU: Chirrp-001 Category: Tags: , ,

Description

Putting performance in the palm of your hand, the Chirrp Putting System tracks every practice putt you attempt. Each putt is scored for speed accuracy and centering accuracy. You’ll learn whether you tend to pull the ball or leave the face open. Each day, you’ll improve your scores and master the art of putting.

A sensor-enabled putting mat and smartphone app to take putting practice to the next level. Sensors in the base relay the speed and position of the putt to your phone or tablet for analysis.

Features

  • Stats and Analysis for Every Putt
  • Multiple Practice Modes
  • Historical Analysis and Tendencies
  • Competitive Online Game Modes
  • Feedback to Improve Your Game

The Chirrp Putting System gives you the knowledge to improve your putting game. You’ll take your speed control to the next level and will be a sharpshooter on the greens.

Supports iOS & Android
Our training app works on most iOS and Android phones and tablets. The phone in your pocket can become your best putting teacher with the Chirrp Putting system.

Multiple Targets – One System
The Chirrp target consists of three concentric rings. You can putt for the innermost zone (the “Birdie Zone”) to greatly refine your stroke. The base can track makes or misses in any zone.

Smarter Practice
Chirrp’s practice modes help you work on different aspects of putting: speed control, setup and execution, changing sightlines, etc., – all tracked automatically by the app.

Competitive Practice
Play putting competitions against other players online or in person. Real-time matches against other players really turn up the practice intensity.

 

Additional information

Weight 5.5 lbs
Dimensions 16.5 × 16.5 × 5.5 in
Base Color

Blue, Black

Carpet Color

Black, Heather Green

Share your thoughts!

5 out of 5 stars

1 review

Let us know what you think...

What others are saying

  1. cpking7

    Best money I ever spent on a golf training aid

    cpking7

    This is a better way to practice the 3 to 8 foot putts so critical to scoring well because 1) It’s fun and challenging enough that I actually do 30 putts once or twice a day; and 2) It requires precision on both speed and line to score well, and gives instant feedback whether you’re achieving that. Because it’s fun enough I actually do it, I’ve hit thousands of putts now, each one with feedback: this makes it crystal clear in a way I’ve never experienced on the course or on a putting green what “swing thoughts” and techniques bring about the purest putts and highest scores. Powering the putt just by rocking the shoulders and hitting up on the putt are supposed to give you a better roll: this has proved to me that’s true. Each time I start my “daily 30” putts from 4, 6 and 8 feet, I’m trying to beat my all-time highest score. Feeling like I have a goal, something on the line, makes what I experience more analogous and applicable to the tension I feel playing a round. When I’m scoring great on Chirrp and coming down to the final putts, I get nervous. Fear creeps in. Just like when I need a putt on 18 to break 80 – for my level of golf, a huge achievement. By overcoming those nerves again and again on the Chirrp mat, those putts now feel doable, almost comfortable, on the course. I’m 65, started playing in my late 40s, but my handicap is at its lowest ever, from years and years around 15.5 to 11 and dropping. I’ve gone from 36 putts to low 30s and high 20s, had 9 1-putts in a single round. My golf buddies are amazed by the improvement, one has bought Chirrp to try getting some of his skins money back! Practicing with Chirrp is fun, and it’s made my golf a lot more fun. Putting with a solid line on the ball is a good way to tell when you’ve hit a pure putt: if I miss inside 10 feet now, 95% of the time, it’s because of a misread. The other 5%, that solid line wobbles, and I know I can keep using Chirrp and bring that percentage further down. I cannot recommend it more highly.

    (0) (0)

    Something wrong with this post? Thanks for letting us know. If you can point us in the right direction...

×

Login

Register

A password will be sent to your email address.

Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy.

Or Want to Register as a Wholesaler?

Continue as a Guest

Don't have an account? Sign Up